Get $275 In Adcenter Vouchers For $9! UPDATE

September 25th, 2012

Hi everyone! We are always looking for ways to help our publishers test, optimize and scale their campaigns. Well, what better way to do that than cheap advertising?

There is going to be several steps in this process and will take around an hour or so and cost you $9. That is a really good return on your time and effort if you ask me! This is open to new Adcenter advertising accounts that are based in the United States. This is available until June of 2013.

Of course, this first step is going to be creating your  Adcenter account.

Now, the next step is to go here and look on the upper right side of the search engine advertising books page and click on “buy the book”. The author, Kevin Lee, is selling this book to teach others how to use PPC traffic to increase sells and leads. As a bonus he is giving out a code that you can redeem which will give you A $200 credit in Adcenter! The redemption process should be automatic. Below is an image to show you where the link is to buy the book.

Next, Go to Bing Webmaster Tools. You will see in red “click here blah blah blah $50″. Follow the instructions after clicking on the link for $50 voucher.

Last step! Fill in your info here for another $25 bucks!

If you are looking for any other books about using PPC, please check out Kevin’s other books that are all about Search Engine Advertising.

So there you have it! $275 in ad spend on Adcenter for 9 bucks! Now, get to work! Build out some campaigns and test that traffic. If you guys have any questions at all, please leave a comment and we will help any way we can. Good luck!

DaveyPeerFly

I started marketing online in 2009 promoting CPA offers. I have stayed in that space since and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I was approached to work as part of the PeerFly admin and have never looked back. I love what I do and who I work with!

15 thoughts on “Get $275 In Adcenter Vouchers For $9! UPDATE

1. Jeffrey Hernandez

You guys are pretty darn awesome information you provide is second to none. Thank you so very much for providing me with information , motivation and guidance. I look forward to working with you in making profit.

2. Seb

How about creating accounts ? I`m trying to make US account ( i`m from Europe ) and I keep getting banned

I have Used US IP
    Us billing data but after 1 day My account its banned

Can anyone share some insights? How not to get banned?

3. Tim Chen

Is the $200 still available? It says

“NO LONGER will I manually redeem Kindle, Noook or other eBook purchases.
    If you want a book and a code, please buy my first book, ‘The Eyes Have It’ via PayPal for $9.00. LINK
    Or buy the softcover of “Search Engine Advertising“ which includes a printed coupon code at your favorite boostore.”

On the coupon redemption page

Does it mean I have to buy the “The Eyes Have It’” or the softcover of “Search Engine Advertising” instead of the the ebook?

4. Dustin

Guys,

Just click that link to buy the other book via PayPal for $9.00 on the redemption/book page. It’s in big red letters, can’t miss it. You can create a new Bing Ad’s account inside your existing Bing Ad’s account and apply the coupon upon creation if your account won’t accept it for being too old, or whatever the reason.

You will get a redemption code sent to your paypal e-mail when you pay. You can then put in info on that page with the code and you will receive an e-mail with your voucher.

5. Steve

I got the $250 back in Dec 2012. I set up several campaigns, each with a $10/day cap, and they would trickle in a few hits a day. I never spent more than a buck a day of the free credits. When they finally expired, all of a sudden, I got 7 campaigns maxing out each day. They do not use the free crap, they are thieves, it is just a way to get you to sign up.

6. Sophia

Hi, I purchase the book today and I purchase using my credit card. I check my email and my amazon account and I also read the book but there is no Bing code there. Can any one please help me find the code or should I contact the seller and ask him to send me the code?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thank you.