$275.00 in Adcenter Vouchers For $12!

April 21st, 2012

Hey everyone. I found a way for you to get $275.00 in ad spend on Bing for $12 and all you have to do is follow the steps below. This is a very solid way to get a campaign optimized for close to free! This will only work with new Adcenter accounts as far as I know.

1. Create your Adcenter account.
2. Go to Bing Webmaster Tools. You will see in red “click here blah blah blah $50”. Follow the instructions after clicking on the link for $50 voucher.
3. Fill in your info here for another $25 bucks.
4. Purchase this Kindle book (Search Engine Advertising).
5. You’ll need to email [email protected] with your Amazon order # requesting your Adcenter promo code.
6. Once you have that go here and fill in your info for a $200 voucher.

All of these are stackable meaning that after about 15 minutes work you will now have a $275 testing budget. The $200 voucher offer is only valid through June of 2012 (expires June 30th) for those in the USA.

Now, make the most of this! Why not use the info in the previous posts to build out a blog and then use this free adspend to start sending some traffic?

DaveyPeerFly

I started marketing online in 2009 promoting CPA offers. I have stayed in that space since and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I was approached to work as part of the PeerFly admin and have never looked back. I love what I do and who I work with!

84 thoughts on “$275.00 in Adcenter Vouchers For $12!

1. davey Post Author

Hi Christina! I purchased the Kindle version and then emailed the author at the email address that I included in the blog post. He answered within an hour. It really doesn’t take very long at all.

1. davey Post Author

Are you asking where to input the additional voucher codes in Adcenter? If so, you click on billing and add the new voucher codes where added the first one. They are stackable! Have fun and good luck!

1. jimmy liu

How to check the balance in the account? I just signup and use paypal as payment method and redeem the $50 and $25, but I don’t see the “$75” ad money in my account. How to check that?

1. davey Post Author

jimmy…….Click on billing, then click on your adcenter account number, then select a date range to search and then it will show your adspend and which vouchers have been used and how much of those vouchers are left to be used.

2. Jorge

Hi Davey,
    I have never used Bing for Cpc campaigns. Is Bing nice with us?(you know affiliate marketing)
    Can I promote CPA offers on Bing?

Regards

1. davey Post Author

In my opinion, the way to long term money in CPA marketing is through grabbing and retaining data for yourself. When sending traffic to your web pages you should be using squeeze pages to build a list or use modals to grab the optins. Saying all of that to say this…..get creative and you can get traffic from any where! Build out a site with a ton of unique and well written content and then you can add a squeeze page on a subdomain and send trfafic to it using Bing. For example, I have a Bizopp funnel that I am sending paid traffic from Bing to. I have a little more than 20 – 500 word blog posts that are relevant to that vertical, I have my privacy policy, about us, terms of service and my ste map on there also. So, set your site up like this: yourbadasssite.com and stuck it with content. Then on youradasssite.com/signup have your squeeze page and you will be able to buy traffic on Bing. Remember that the biggest thing that all of the search engines are looking for is a positive user experience for the people searching for info. If your site has quality content that can help people you are more likely to be able to buy traffic from the big boys. Hit me up if you have any more questions!

1. Jorge

Thank you Davey for your answer.

I know you are right! Sometimes I fall in the error to want money quickly, but I know you are right because I’d had built my own lead lists on a few niches that I’ve made like lose weight, Dog Training, Save Your Relationship, etc. But everything that I made has been done for sell products on Clickbank.

Said that, I got a doubt about CPA offers, for example How can I grab my visitors email or information promoting an Iphone 4s first page submit offer?

You know, I cant send an iPhone 4s offer email to my dog training list, it is not ethical.

So, I’m stuck at this point.

Regards

2. davey Post Author

Keep in mind, there are many other offers out there other than email and zip submits! 😉 Bizopp, surveys, coupons, subprime loans, insurance(all types), edu etc. etc. You can build a list for the email submit offers also though. Make sure you focus on CHEAP traffic though. But, build a squeeze page that is mobile optimized and send traffic to it via a mobile traffic network. Target feature phones only. Who do you think would want a iPhone more than someone that does not have a smartphone at all? Send that visitor to your squeeze page, capture the name and email for yourself, then email that person or email submit offers. Here is another HUGE hint. Use our prepop offers! BOOM! $$$ Hit me up if you need anything else man. O, these are excellent questions by the way and I appreciate you asking here so everyone else can learn as well. Keep up the good work!

3. Jorge

Hi Davey,
    I had never used any mobile campaign marketing, but I have studied a few tutorials about this method of traffic! They said the same that you are saying, mobile marketing is a very huge marketing and every day is growing more and more. So, May I know any mobile traffic networks? I know one who google is the owner (Admob) but I dont know if google permit affiliate marketing over this traffic platform.

Thank you Davey for yours valuable advices.

Regards

4. Alex

I followed all directions and emailed my kindle order # ( from Amazon) of the book (Search Engine Advertising) to [email protected] yesterday but got no response. Does the $200 promo code from Kevin take a while? Any help appreciated, and thanks.

1. Eric

I ordered and emailed yesterday as well. Still waiting, but I figured by it being the weekend, we may not hear back from him until Monday.

1. Eric

Hey Alex, I actually just got my email from Kevin, and all is good. I now have $275 in my AdCenter account. 🙂

2. davey Post Author

Hi Alex. It really depends on the day of the week that you order. It took around 30 minutes to get a reply when I did this. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Thanks!

1. Alex

Thanks Davey, it worked, I got mine too, Thanks for this wonderful forum and info, much appreciated!!

2. davey Post Author

Make sure to keep checking back! There are some HUGE changes that are going to be taking place that you guys are going to love!

5. Jorge

Hi Davey,

I have bought the book on Amazon, but at http://www.kevinlee.net/book/ is requesting for Input Offer Code from your book. I don’t know what is that! I only have my amazon order number. I’ve already sent an email to Kevin with my amazon order number! So, Where can I find this offer code from ebook?

Regards

Jorge

1. davey Post Author

Kevin will email you the offer code. When he replies you will be able to complete the process! Let me know if you need anything else.

6. lucky?

I was able to grab $575 worth of credit provided I receive the code from the author and it works on top of the $300 code that was right on an adcenter front page and was not mentioned(?) The $50 and $25 codes worked right away.

1. Ricky

I just created a new account and don’t see the Microsoft Free Trial Offer (new) free ad credits: $300. Is it no longer available or did I just overlook it?

7. Benjamin

It’s June 1st, will this still work? Post says “through June” so does that mean till the end or beginning of June?

Thanks

8. Billy Rowe

What happened to $300? I have a link that can get $300 in free advertising. Did they stop the use of it?

9. tak

Thanks for the useful info Davey. To those outside the US like myself you can buy bing credit on fiver.

Also thanks for the hints on the website. I’m going to stuff my website with quality content and then send traffic to the squeeze page. Davey do you have any example squeeze pages I can see please?

1. DaveyPeerFly Post Author

I am very glad that all of you have been able to use this info! Keep checking in on the blog for more actionable content. If you guys have any requests or questions leave a comment and I will do what I can!

When building your squeeze pages it is important to make sure the whole look and feel of the page is trust and authority. You want your visitors to know that you are trustworthy and an expert in your vertical. Split testing is the best way to see what is going to work the best. Also search for your competitors and see what they are doing.

10. Nitronox

DaveyPeerFly! What value you have given us!! I just finished jumping through all the hoops and here is my end result…

Bing | Yahoo search free ad credits: $25
    Microsoft Webmaster free ad credits: $50
    Kevin Lee (cool dude) free ad credits-promo: $200
    Microsoft Free Trial Offer (new) free ad credits: $300

Total FREE ad credits: $575!! F— Yeah!

…credits (once applied to your account) are good for 3 months. I recommend applying for these promos asap, some discontinue at end of June.

Happy Advertising PeerFlyers, thanks again Davey for the heads-up!

11. Shelly

Hey Dave. I plan to go through all the steps to get the $275.00 voucher. Just to be safe, is this offer still valid because I read in the description it is available through June 2012? Sorry if the question is silly, but I want to be on the safe side. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. I look forward to your response.

12. Tanvir

Hi Dave,

I’m not an US citizen but I have a US paypal with US billing address. No SSN since I don’t reside in USA, do you think it will work with bing?

If this doesn’t work I got my brother living in USA, I guess I’m going to have to use his name, address and paypal?

$575 would be enough to crush it like a boss 🙂

BTW really appreciate you letting us know about this absolute awesome offer 🙂

13. John

whats the deal with this new $300 offer you speak of Davey? where is it found? how is it obtained?

“Microsoft Free Trial Offer (new) free ad credits: $300”

14. Marc

Hi guys,

Still waiting on my e-mail reponse from kevin… So far, i have about $75 of credit, and still waiting on the $200… But in between those times, I’ve already generated around $90 in sales (spend $20)… pretty cool return considering none of it is my money hahaha! 🙂

Hopefully kevin will get back to me soon! 🙂

15. seth

I just jumped through all the hoops myself but fail to see where the credits were given. I put in the code for the $25 and $50 ones and after I put each one in a popup came up saying I was getting credit. Yet I can see no credit anywhere in my account. Any hints on where to look?

16. seth

Well, I got my $200 credit but when that was applied it took off the %50.00 credit. The $25.00 credit is still there so my total is $225.00. Still better than nothing. Thanks.

17. Jeff

Hey Dave
    I just opened a new account with bing and used there $300 ad credit, will this new credit your describing still work? thanks

18. Audrey

I already have an Adcenter account…can I still get the $200 credit if I buy the book, or is it only for new accounts?

19. Tanvir

2 days and still waiting for kevin to email me the code! Has anyone recently received the code from kevin? Sent him 2 emails, no reply yet!

1. Sarah

I emailed him with my order number yesterday too and no response so far??? Not sure what’s up…. Did he have a limited amount of codes or something??

20. Jeff

Hey Dave are you there…. Audrey and I have the same question that pertains to having an existing account and whether this credit will work or not. thanks

21. Sarah

Just wanted to give an update folks…. got an email back from Kevin today after buying the book. It did take a day or so to hear from him, but I got the voucher! Yay for $275 worth of FREE ad credits! 🙂 He WILL respond, just be patient. Thanks Davey for sharing this with all of us! Time to make some mulah….

22. Henry

Hi, just want to ask can i use the coupon if i live Asia?

And i don’t see this link “You will see in red “click here blah blah blah $50″. Follow the instructions after clicking on the link for $50 voucher.” when opening Bing Webmaster Tools.

anyone has idea?

Thanks very much

1. DaveyPeerFly Post Author

He is working on releasing this book in a different form. He will have the voucher in it as well. I will keep you guys up to date as details are released. thanks!

1. Paul

Thanks Dave, do you have any kind of estimated timeframe on when this will be happening?

I just got a $300 coupon applied, and if I’m going to stack them it has to be in descending order, i.e. I have to wait till he releases this book and apply the $200 coupon first, otherwise if I apply any of the smaller $50 or $25 coupons the $200 coupon won’t work anymore, right?

23. Dustin

Hey Dave,

I’m new to PPC and list building although I’ve read tons on it in the past; just never have done it. What do you think about the adcenter content network? Just experimenting with sending some traffic to the new annuity CPA offer here on peerfly, I got some VERY cheap clicks but have no way of knowing the quality of the traffic really. I’m thinking of trying out the bizop niche and building my first list, so then I will be able to get a better idea. Looking over some of the domains where the clicks came from, they come from very high profile sites. I have $1,100 loaded up on adcenter so if you have any tips for me please let me know! Thanks!

24. Audra

I clicked on the webmaster tools link and I am not getting the red click here link and I just set my account up monday the 27th. What else do I need to do?

1. Raghavendra

This is happening with me as well, I think Indian CCs are not accepted or may be there are some serious technical issues.

Try to contact their support, I did but they are useless.

Regards

25. micheal

wow I am new to peerfly and I Have been reading through blog posts and must admit they’re people here who actually genuinely want to see you do well,it’s refreshing to see