Hey everyone. I found a way for you to get $275.00 in ad spend on Bing for $12 and all you have to do is follow the steps below. This is a very solid way to get a campaign optimized for close to free! This will only work with new Adcenter accounts as far as I know.
1. Create your Adcenter account.
2. Go to Bing Webmaster Tools. You will see in red “click here blah blah blah $50”. Follow the instructions after clicking on the link for $50 voucher.
3. Fill in your info here for another $25 bucks.
4. Purchase this Kindle book (Search Engine Advertising).
5. You’ll need to email Kevin@KevinLee.Net with your Amazon order # requesting your Adcenter promo code.
6. Once you have that go here and fill in your info for a $200 voucher.
All of these are stackable meaning that after about 15 minutes work you will now have a $275 testing budget. The $200 voucher offer is only valid through June of 2012 (expires June 30th) for those in the USA.
Now, make the most of this! Why not use the info in the previous posts to build out a blog and then use this free adspend to start sending some traffic?
I started marketing online in 2009 promoting CPA offers. I have stayed in that space since and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I was approached to work as part of the PeerFly admin and have never looked back. I love what I do and who I work with!